Thursday 27 June 2013

Girl's Night

Tonight I am heading out for dinner with one of my girlfriends who lives up here and I am so excited! This may sound pathetic but I feel better even after just driving around the block in my car by myself let alone going out for dinner. I think being a SAHM to a needy baby and a chatty three year old sometimes it is just nice to get in the car, roll your windows down and play your music as loud as you want all by yourself. Don't worry I turn it down at traffic lights, I am not that obnoxious! I have to admit though I am that girl who plans things and then when it comes down to the event I always want to cancel. I get overwhelmed with the girls and leaving them and making sure I am ready in time and they are ok at home. I also feel guilty asking my husband to look after them when he has been at work since 5am that morning. Luckily the hubby always encourages me to go and it is always so much fun and I never regret it : ) Sometimes you just need to take the time away from your family, it doesn't make you any less of a Mum or wife, all it is me taking the precious time to remember to just be a 26 yr old every now and then : )

4 comments:

  1. Have a blast, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get excited to go to the commissary by myself. Your feelings are TOTALLY NORMAL. Hope you have fun! I'm jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! Have some fun, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW WAS IT??? I want to have girls night together!

    ReplyDelete